Are you desperately looking for a delicious dessert to treat someone special? Do you love sweet recipes? Then you can not miss this article, where you will know ways to prepare white chocolate and coconut fudge.
White Chocolate Coconut Fudge Recipe 1
A different cake or cake since the fudge will be the main protagonist of this story. In just 30 minutes you will have 6 delicious and very sweet servings.
- 1 chocolate cake
- 200 grams of cream
- 200 grams of white chocolate
- 150 grams of grated coconut
- 50 grams of pistachios
- 100 grams of sugar
- ½ cup of condensed milk
- You are going to prepare the filling first. To do this, boil half of the cream in a saucepan and place the chopped white chocolate to melt.
- Add the pistachios and condensed milk, cooking 5 more minutes over moderate heat.
- Cut the cake into three parts (floors).
- When the previous preparation is at room temperature, divide into two parts and spread on the cake layers.
- Reserve and dedicate yourself to coverage. Beat the rest of the cream with the sugar until stiff.
- Pour over the cake and sprinkle with the grated coconut.
- Refrigerate at least half an hour before serving.
White Chocolate Coconut Fudge Recipe 2
A slight variation on the original recipe. It’s called Mocha White Chocolate Coconut Fudge. It’s delicious!
Ingredients you need for 6 servings
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- 200 grams of white chocolate
- 250 grams of condensed milk
- 20 grams of coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or essence
- 1 and ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- Grated coconut amount needed
- In a bowl, place the coffee powder with the vanilla extract, beat well and reserve.
- Melt the dark chocolate cut into pieces in a saucepan in a double boiler (some choose to do it in the microwave).
- Add half of the condensed milk, a tablespoon of coconut milk and the vanilla coffee mixture to this preparation.
- Pour into a previously greased and floured mold.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a tray, place aluminum foil and pour the grated coconut that you will use later, take it to the oven for about 5 minutes to gratinate (it does not brown too much).
- Prepare the white chocolate cream. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave, add the rest of the condensed milk, a tablespoon of coconut milk and the coconut extract, integrating everything very well with a wooden spoon.
- Remove the mold from the fridge and pour the white preparation on top.
- Sprinkle with the grated coconut and return to the fridge for 2 hours (if you want it to be more consistent you can put it in the freezer for half an hour).
- Unmold before serving. You can also prepare individual servings in a silicone muffin tin.
White Chocolate Coconut Fudge Recipe 3
This option is perfect for vegans or those who have a disease such as diabetes, celiac disease or lactose intolerance. Go ahead and prepare this recipe free of dairy, gluten and sugar. You only need 10 minutes to have up to 24 small (or 12 large) servings.
- 350 ml of water
- 100 grams of coconut sugar
- 250 grams of coconut butter
- 100 grams of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- White chocolate without milk necessary amount (to decorate)
Steps to follow
- Line a mold with parchment paper.
- Heat water in a saucepan until it boils and add the coconut sugar to dissolve.
- Put in the blender together with the coconut butter at room temperature, the cocoa powder and the vanilla extract, mix everything very well until a homogeneous paste is formed.
- Pour into the mold evenly using a spatula.
- Sprinkle with grated white chocolate and refrigerate for two hours to solidify and voila, you have your vegan white chocolate and coconut fudge waiting for you to serve and enjoy with whoever you want.