CLEVELAND, Ohio – Scribbles in my pocket book because the Browns path Pittsburgh, 14-13.
1. Pittsburgh took a special option to attacking the Cleveland protection, Within the first part, the Steelers ran it 16 occasions for 88 yards. The Browns had bother protecting the run. Pittsburgh scored on a 1-yard run via Mentor’s Mitch Trubisky and a 5-yard run via Najee Harris.
2. Trubisky used to be 9 of 13 passing for 109 yards. He hooked up with George Pickens for a 36-yard catch, an eye-popping one-handed seize via the rookie from Georgia Tech.
3. Jacoby Brissett had a powerful first part. He used to be 16 of twenty-two passing for 134 yards and a couple of TDs. It used to be like he performed vs. the Jets on Sunday.
4. The Browns in the end included tight finish David Njoku into the offense. He made an amazing jumping catch in spite of everything zone for a 7-yard TD. He had seven catches for 69 yards. Amari Cooper stuck 4 passes for 35 yards.
5. Welcome to Cleveland. Rookie kicker Cade York ignored an additional level within the Browns’ 31-30 loss to the Jets remaining Sunday. In the second one quarter, his extra-point strive banged off the upright and used to be ignored. He hooked up on an additional level previous within the recreation.
6. The Browns opened with Jack Conklin at proper take on, the primary time the veteran has performed this season. Demetric Felton were returning punts. He used to be inactive. Veteran Chester Rogers took his spot.
7. The Browns had a breakdown on particular groups when a Corey Bojorquez punt used to be in part blocked via Pittsburgh’s Miles Killebrew. It traveled solely 25 yards. That gave Pittsburgh the ball at the Cleveland 48-yard line. The Steelers did pick out up a primary down. They arrange a 49-yard box, however Chris Boswell ignored it.
8. Within the first quarter, Brissett picked up a primary down on a fourth-and-1 scenario. It’s the fourth time this season Brissett has used the QB sneak for a primary down. He’s 6-foot-4 an 235 kilos and intensely robust.
9. Brissett’s QB sneak stored the power alive. Nick Chubb broke free for a 36-yard rumble the place he broke no less than 3 tackles. Then Brissett hit Amari Cooper with a laser cross for a 12-yard TD. Chubb had 54 yards on six carries within the first quarter.
Extra Browns protection