At Trojan Technologies, we believe there’s nothing more essential than delivering clean water to the world. That’s especially true in this critical moment, when the world’s supply of clean water is under substantial stress due to industrialization, increasing demand, and rising biological and chemical contamination. Our mission is to stem that tide: to ensure greater water confidence and environmental stewardship for people, industries, and municipalities, improving the lives of over one billion people globally.
As part of our global team, you’ll work alongside customers from municipalities to pharmaceutical and food and beverage companies to build creative, sustainable solutions. You’ll also find a welcoming and supportive team that listens to your ideas and allows you to follow your strengths. All of us feel privileged to work on innovative technologies that bring clean water to the world—we hope you will, too.
Trojan is proud to be one of Danaher’s Water Quality companies Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, we’re working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
As a Intermediate Logistics Coordinator, you will lead the movement of goods in North America along with creating accurate trade documentation for assigned regions, products and aftermarket requirements. This position requires a person with good organizational, time management and communication skills. A successful candidate will be able to adapt to changing requirements and proactively identify and recommend strategies to optimize or improve performance at every logistics touch point.
- Coordinate small parcel, regional carriers, LTL and FTL shipments and ensuring shipments are picked up and delivered on time.
- Support trade compliance and broker activity.
- Problem solve shipments and activities stuck in transit. File claims and keep track of claims with carriers for damaged/ lost shipments.
- Provide freight quotes and tracking information to Customer Service team
- Freight payment auditing.
- Ensure proper import record keeping
Measures of Performance
- Support on-time delivery goal of 95%.
- Improve Traffic Group Productivity by 10%.
- Achieve timelines for standard Traffic processes.
Critical Competencies / Leadership Anchors:
- Customer service skills to bring satisfaction to internal customers
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- The capacity to plan, organize, and complete shipments on time.
- Self-managed individual who is proactive in identifying Logistical needs when responding to requests.
- Team player who can work well across all functional groups.
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on tasks as needed.
- 3-5 years relevant logistics and customs experience
- Experienced in coordinating small parcel, regional carriers, LTL, and FTL shipments.
- Ability to demonstrate change management skills/experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Business orientation and acumen, fast and assertive decision-making based on analytical thinking. High accuracy and attention to detail are essential requirements for this position
- Flexibility and agility to respond quickly and effectively in a highly dynamic, changing environment.
- Capability to establish good relationships with others who have different values, cultural styles and perspectives. Setting high and ambitious goals and standards for oneself and others, continuously raising the bar.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.