MTN Group Limited is a multinational mobile telecommunications company based in South Africa that operates in numerous African, European, and Asian countries. Its headquarters are in Johannesburg. MTN had 232.6 million subscribers, making it the world’s eighth largest mobile network operator and the largest in Africa.
With over 17510 professionals working in over 20 countries worldwide.
MTN recruiters are always on the lookout for brilliant candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to work in an environment where innovation is encouraged, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. MTN employees benefit from competitive pay, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded coworkers who drive innovation throughout the telecommunications industry.
Brief Job Description
- Company: MTN
- Job ID: 1363
- Job Category: MTN Level Two
- Job Schedule: Full Time
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Location: Regional Office Rooftop, Abuja, FCT, North Central Region, NG
- Application Deadline: 3 June 2022
Reports To: Manager EBU Sales North-Central
Division: Enterprise Business
- Take full responsibility for the sales process, from lead generation to bill delivery.
Prepare corporate sales status reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepare and present to the customer all MTN-compliant sales and contractual documentation.
Conduct ongoing industry research to identify new prospects and opportunities for the corporate sales department.
- Increase company revenue by prospecting for new clients on a daily basis and creating new business opportunities for existing clients.
Increase MTN’s market share by meeting the target through sales of MTN Enterprise solutions, as well as the development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Maintain excellent customer partnerships based on trust and a thorough understanding of the customer’s business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer’s operating environment, business drivers, ambitions, issues, problems, and roadblocks in order to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs.
- Assist customers in understanding the MTN data products and services’ value proposition and differentiation.
- Handle all customer service requests, fault reports, and billing inquiries successfully.
Customer queries and complaints should be escalated and troubleshot.
- Using the data mining system, conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income in communication.
- To provide an integrated service, network with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g., strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants, etc.), and develop close working relationships with relevant information sources.
- Maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external suppliers.
Requirement For MTN Account Partner Job/Qualification
First-year degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or a related field
3–7 years of experience, such as:
- Strategic planning experience