Oatmeal is an essential food for a healthy diet. But, did you know that it is also a great ally for the health of your skin? Today, we are going to teach you how to make oatmeal shower soap bags.
Oats and health
Belonging to the grass family, this plant is increasingly appreciated for its protein content, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and E and minerals such as sodium and potassium. It is highly recommended for breakfasts and snacks, as it provides a large proportion of dietary fiber, so important for digestion.
Among its many benefits we find:
Cleansing and moisturizing action
The oatmeal get cleaned in a very simple way your skin. Currently, it is used as an ingredient in moisturizing and purifying creams. This cereal, along with any moisturizer, is capable of eliminating the accumulated residues in our pores. Internally, it could act as a protective barrier against the aggression of certain pathogens, such as the bacterium Aeromonas hydrophila.
To improve the situation of pimples, pimples and other skin imperfections, you can use oatmeal. It is a great exfoliator, as we have already discussed previously.
To avoid inflammation of the skin
Oats have anti-inflammatory properties, according to this study carried out by the University of Turin (Italy).
With all these benefits, why not use oatmeal in a relaxing and nutritious bath?
How to Make Oatmeal Shower Soap Bags
The soap made with this cereal can be used to make relaxing baths and, incidentally, pamper your skin. When you’ve had a hard day at work, or you just want to disconnect, you just have to resort to this alternative. It will be worth it, without a doubt.
What do you need?
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- Two muslin, chiffon or organza cloth pouches. It is important that they have a cord to tie and that they are of medium size.
- Half grated soap (we recommend rosehip soap, but you can use any)
- Your favorite essential oil to scent soap (lemon, rosemary, and lavender support collagen production.)
How do I make the oatmeal bags?
- In a bowl or bowl, mix the two cups of oatmeal, the soap, and 10 drops of essential oil.
- Divide the contents between the two bags and tie them tightly with the string. So take your relaxing shower!
- Remember that after each use you must put them to dry. When you notice that it barely smells, or that the oats have almost turned into flour, it will be time to prepare some new bags.
Beauty is not a matter of one day, remember. It is important that, to look beautiful, you eat a balanced diet, hydrate well and do sports every day. Adding all these elements to these relaxing baths, you will notice that you radiate not only beauty, but also happiness.
Do not forget to read: Oats, a natural remedy to treat anxiety