To improve the appearance of our thighs and minimize cellulite, we must take care of ourselves both inside and out, monitor our diet and stay properly hydrated in order to eliminate toxins.
Cellulite that appears on the thighs is a very common cosmetic problem that affects more than 90% of women worldwide. In addition, it can occur in the buttocks, abdomen and arms.
It is made up of fat cells that are deposited under the skin forming small dimples like those of an orange peel.
It usually occurs more easily in overweight and obese people, although it also occurs to a lesser extent in thin people.
Its main causes include hormonal changes, genetics and also leading an unhealthy lifestyle.
Fortunately, today there are many methods and tips that can minimize their appearance so that the thighs appear even and toned.
On this occasion, we want to share some keys to reduce it naturally thanks to some habits that you can practice at home every day. Therefore, take note!
Reduce salt intake
Excessive consumption of salt causes fluid retention in body tissues and worsens the degree of cellulite on the thighs.
It is important to check the labels of the foods that are sold in the market, since most contain more proportions of salt than they should.
A good solution is to replace the refined salt with sea salt or natural spices such as pepper, oregano or turmeric, among others.
Increase water consumption
Drinking at least two liters of water a day helps keep your skin healthy and with less cellulite and stretch marks.
This vital liquid for life facilitates the elimination of toxins from the body. Likewise, it boosts the circulation of the blood for a correct oxygenation of the cells.
Optionally, you can drink warm water with lemon on an empty stomach, as well as refreshing drinks with natural fruits and vegetables.
The regular practice of physical exercise not only brings benefits for health, but also on an aesthetic level.
This natural habit supports the elimination of retained fluids and activates the metabolism to increase fat loss.
Thanks to this , cellulite on the thighs is significantly reduced and the elasticity of the skin is increased.
Some of the most recommended exercises are:
- Running and jogging.
- Swimming and any aquatic exercise.
- Step .
- Performing leg stretches is equally advisable.
The dry brushing technique is one of the most interesting ways to combat cellulite of the thighs.
With this, blood circulation and lymphatic drainage are promoted ; in addition, the presence of toxins and fluids is reduced.
How to do it?
- First, get a natural fiber brush and gently scrub from your feet to your shoulders.
- Focus on the thighs and other areas plagued by cellulite.
- Brush from left to right, keeping your movements focused towards your heart.
- This process should take between 5 and 8 minutes.
- To finish, rinse with a neutral soap to remove dead cells and repeat at least three times a week.
Cayenne pepper drink
Cayenne pepper is part of the “fat burning” food group, which have the ability to naturally warm the body to increase circulation and metabolism.
Its regular consumption helps to get rid of harmful skin cells and replace them with healthy cells.
Added to this, it is a powerful natural detoxifier that combats the accumulation of waste and the formation of fat deposits.
In this special case, we will enhance its properties with a little ginger and lemon to obtain a powerful natural anti-cellulite. Learn how to prepare a cayenne pepper drink by following the steps below !:
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger (5 g)
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 glass of warm water (200 ml)
What should you do?
- Combine all the ingredients in the glass of warm water and consume it once a day for two weeks in a row.
Exfoliating cream with ground coffee, your great ally against cellulite on the thighs
The coffee grounds are useful to prepare a natural scrub against dead skin cells and oil accumulation.
Its antioxidants promote blood flow from the lower body to the heart and support the elimination of retained waste.
- ¼ cup of ground coffee (50 g)
- 3 tablespoons of sugar (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (30 g)
What should you do?
- To start, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them until you get a thick paste.
- Once this is done, you must take the necessary amount and massage the thighs.
- Apply firm pressure and let the product act for 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with cold water and repeat the process twice a week.
Follow all these tips and in a short time you will notice an improvement in the appearance of the skin of your thighs. Of course, remember to supplement them with a diet controlled in fat and calories. Only then can you see real changes that improve cellulite on the thighs.