Learning to eliminate fungi is important, since they can appear anywhere on our body. Commonly, they occur around the nails, on the feet, or in places where there is more moisture and heat, such as the armpits. Furthermore, dandruff from the hair is also related to a fungus.
In this article we will tell you about four excellent remedies to combat them. They are natural solutions based on tea tree, garlic, apple cider vinegar and ginger.
With a little patience we will be able to eliminate them naturally, easily and without any side effect, also preventing them from reappearing.
The tea tree to eliminate fungi
Tea tree essential oil is obtained from the leaves of this plant of Australian origin. It is one of the most widely used oils and is known to be a powerful natural antiseptic, antiviral, and fungicidal agent. This will help us fight many skin diseases, since it is used topically.
It is so powerful that we must use it with caution, as it can cause irritation to the mucous membranes (genital area, mouth, eyes, etc).
How to use it?
- We can apply a drop directly on the area if it is small.
- If the affected area is larger or more delicate, the ideal is to mix it with a little coconut oil, which is not irritating at all and also has fungicidal properties.
This oil can also be used to heal wounds, treat posh, as an insecticide, anti-mosquitoes and as a household cleaning product.
Garlic to eliminate fungi
This invaluable food is a great medicine cabinet item. It helps us solve many health problems in a short time. And who does not have garlic at home? It has multiple properties that induce us to consume it daily. It can be used to:
- Prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Improve circulation
- Increase defenses.
- Purify the body.
These are just some of the infinite solutions that garlic offers us. It is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, etc.
How to use it?
- In this case we will apply it directly to the affected area, since thanks to its alicillin content we will be able to eliminate all traces of fungi.
- If the area is small, we can apply half garlic directly and hold it with a little tape. We can change it when we notice that it no longer gives off an odor.
- For larger areas, prepare an oil maceration. To do this, we will crush five garlic cloves and cover them with good quality olive oil. We will let it macerate for a week and filter it, to be able to apply the macerated oil twice a day.
In dietetics and herbalists we can also get this oil already prepared, usually in capsules, for those people who cannot eat it directly raw. Its consumption will help fight fungi from the inside.
Ginger to eliminate fungi
Ginger is a gift for health that comes from the East. It is well known for the benefits it brings if consumed daily. Its effects when applied directly to the skin are surprising, since it is anti-inflammatory, improves circulation and provides heat.
How to use it?
- To treat any type of skin fungus, we can buy its essential oil and even combine it with tea tree oil, or prepare a decoction with the fresh or powdered root.
- We will make it quite concentrated, we will apply it two or three times a day and we will let it dry in the open air.
All these amazing natural remedies will be very helpful in fighting annoying fungus. Do not stay without trying them!