Poor food choices when we are hungry and want to calm anxiety are one of the main obstacles when you want to achieve a stable and balanced weight.
Having this need to eat foods rich in fat and sugar, several times a day, leads to weight gain due to the large number of calories they contain.
The problem is that many do not know how to control hunger in a healthy way and, since they consider it easier, they prefer to eat fried foods and other industrial foods.
In addition, due to the multiple occupations at work, some find that their time is not enough to make healthier and more organic meals.
The truth is that there are very easy recipes to prepare that, due to their combination of ingredients, calm the desire to eat, for a long time and without affecting body weight.
On this occasion we want to reveal 6 delicious alternatives so that you do not hesitate to eat them when hunger strikes you during your workday.
You will love them!
Recipes to calm hunger:
1. Chicken burritos with avocado
Burritos can be made with many ingredients and, in fact, are a delicious option to combine lean meats and vegetables.
In this recipe we propose a delicious combination of chicken and avocado that, in addition to calming your hunger, will increase your energy levels.
- Corn tortillas.
- Ripe avocado.
- Grilled or roasted chicken breast (to taste).
- Chopped coriander (5 g) (optional).
- Chopped onion (10 g) (optional).
- Low fat mayonnaise (to taste).
- Spread the corn tortillas and mount the pulp of half a ripe avocado, the chicken breast and the optional ingredients.
- Roll up the fajitas and put them in your lunch box to take to work.
2. Lettuce and tuna rolls
Tuna Lettuce Rolls are very low in calories and contain healthy protein and fatty acids.
They are a good option for lunch, although they can also be taken as a replacement for snacks.
- Fresh lettuce.
- Ground tuna (140 g).
- Pepper (optional)
- Mayonnaise (optional).
- Wash the lettuce leaves well and use them to make rolls with the avocado pulp, tuna and seasonings.
- Fix them with a small toothpick so that they do not fall apart and consume it at any time you want.
3. Apple with peanut butter
The combination of apple flavor with a touch of peanut butter gives us a delicious snack to control anxiety between main meals.
This recipe contains just 67-80 calories and also provides large amounts of antioxidants and healthy fats.
- Green apple.
- Peanut butter (25 g).
- Wash the green apple well and, without removing the peel, cut it into small slices. Remember to take her heart out.
- Spread the peanut butter on top and enjoy.
4. Multigrain peach cookies
If you are one of those who has very little time to eat healthy, this simple and delicious recipe is a good option.
Multigrain cookies and peaches contain high levels of fiber that, when ingested, help you prolong the feeling of fullness.
In addition, for just 86 calories, they give you a boost of energy to improve your productivity when you have lows.
- Multi-grain cookies.
- Ricotta cheese (20 g).
Cover the multigrain cookies with the ricotta cheese and top with the peach in small pieces.
Consume them in the middle of the afternoon or when hunger strikes.
5. Greek yogurt with blueberries
Considered a superfood, blueberries are a fruit of high nutritional value that, with very few calories, provides many benefits to the body.
Its antioxidant action combined with the probiotic power of Greek yogurt, gives us a satisfying and digestive appetizer with a simply delicious flavor.
- Blueberries (75 g).
- Greek yogurt (140 g).
- Honey (25 g).
Combine the blueberries with the Greek yogurt and sweeten them with a tablespoon of honey.
Consume it as part of breakfast, or at snack time.
6. Broccoli and dried fruit salad
The broccoli and dried fruit salad is a light recipe that provides the body with an extra protein and healthy fats.
- Roasted nuts (40 g).
- Black sesame seeds (to taste).
- Sesame oil (5 g).
- Parmesan cheese (optional).
- Steam the broccoli sprigs and, when they are soft, mix them with the two tablespoons of nuts.
- Add the sesame seeds and oil, and finish with a little Parmesan cheese.
As you can see, you do not have to prepare complicated recipes to calm the anxiety to eat during your work.
By investing just a few minutes you can make delicious and healthy combinations that, incidentally, will save you calories.